ARE YOUR SUPPLEMENTS MAKING YOU SICK?
Americans have been taking multivitamin and mineral supplements since the early 1940s, when the first such products became available. Today, millions of Americans continue to search for ways to boost their health and immunity through supplements. One of the most popular ways that people try to achieve a balanced blend of essential vitamins and minerals is through taking a daily multivitamin, such as Centrum, GNC, NatureMade, Kirkland, OneADay and more.
The enormous vitamin brands above are now owned by Pfizer and other BIG Pharma companies, that deal mainly in manufactured chemicals. Pfizer is no stranger to controversy, fraud and legal battles.
Another concerning issue with the vitamin market in general is its lack of specificity, regulation and even standards. When billion-dollar companies place huge amounts of money into ad campaigns for vitamins, the ramifications for blindly taking chemically and synthetically enhanced supplements can be very damaging for your health.
So you must ask yourself, is your supplement harming you?
Vitamins’ Dangerous Ingredients List:
- GMO Corn Starch — The genetically modified version of corn, Bt-corn, has numerous negative effects on the body and is specifically damaging to the detoxifying organs like the liver and kidneys, as well as the heart, adrenal glands and spleen.
- Hydrogenated Oil — Ingesting these oils clogs the arteries, causing massive heart and arterial issues, as well as producing cholesterol to bandage artery walls that have been impacted.
- Food Dyes— These toxic food dyes are a carcinogen and can lead to allergies, tumors on the kidneys and testes, as well as chromosomal damage. It can also lead to hyperactivity, restlessness and even ADHD.
- Polyethylene Glycol — This compound is often used in the manufacturing of coal-burning plants, rocket fuel as well as over-the-counter laxatives.
- Artificial Sweeteners (Aspartame) — When you let your child ingest anything with aspartame, you essentially give them a hearty dose offormaldehyde. This carcinogenic sweetener is converted to the toxic chemical, as well as methanol, once digested and can lead to as many as 40 adverse side effects, including cancer, lupus, ADD, birth defects, multiple sclerosis and more.
- Sugar (Sucrose) — Sucrose, more commonly known as table sugar, has over 100 adverse side effects, including obesity, hyper-anxiety, immune suppressant, diabetes, suppressor of mineral and vitamin absorption, and more.
Vitamins from Real Food & Real Multivitamins:
If you plan on taking a supplement, you ideally should not have to reference a scientific encyclopedia to understand what’s in your vitamin.
- Do’s: 100 percent organic and 100 percent whole food-based, either raw or low-temperature heated. Also make sure the vitamin contains minerals, which are key to vitamin absorption.
- Don’ts: The label should not read any soy, gluten, corn, hydrogenated oils, preservatives, GMOs, colorings or dyes, or binders likemagnesium stearate. You also don’t want any USP-verified vitamins, which might sound good but contain synthetics.
ACTION STEP: Bring your supplements in for a FREE EVALUATION by our Doctors and learn about our 10% OFF REPLACEMENT RULE. ALL of the supplements carried by Life Essentials Health Center contain NO harmful ingredients and are 100% Organic Whole Food Supplements.